Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Breathe.


When all is gone wrong, and the morning mist has turned an annoying drizzle, when you've let yourself down and in so doing forced others to let you down as well, there is always the simple thought of flow. Quiet flow. This is via Mollusk and via Desillusion via Facebook via the internet via procrastination (mine and others) and of course, via the Campbell Brothers. I couldn't think of a better thing to watch on a day like today, which only built it's stutter upon yesterday's wreckage. Is that stinking planet in retrograde again?

2 comments:

gill said...

Ahhh... thank you!
Slept through my alarm, checked my work email on my phone & there's a crap day ahead. Thank god for a good surf report for this w'end. Gotta get me a donkey!

Freaky Born Wings said...

This is what's up. Who surfs like this anymore? The burro is icing on the cake. This would have made my day, if I hadn't just come from LB and the best Fish Fry ever. It kind of made my day again.